League of Legends (LoL), is not only the most well-known PC game on the planet it also has the largest player base. According to an article on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players worldwide with more than 1 million concurrent gamers online! While that is great for the league, it’s not good for those who aren’t very good at playing.
LoL is a very competitive game. You’ll see a lot of LoL players who have high level of skill. If you aren’t one of them it is best to get an account with a smurf rather than attempt to “tough out” at lower levels.
If you’re a casual player who has been playing LoL for a while and think that you have the skills to make it through the low levels, there’s no reason to put your money into it. Not only will you save time, but be able to save money by purchasing an account right here. We’ve been selling smurf accounts to gamers around the globe for quite some time so we know what to look out for when it comes to providing accounts that work.
Here are some helpful tips to ensure your gaming experience is highest quality.
Find out Which Account to Purchase
It is possible to purchase LoL accounts between levels 30 and 20. If you’re a beginner, you’ll find that the biggest difference between these two accounts is the amount of IP (In-game currency) you are able to spend on champions and runes.
It is essential to ensure that your accounts are providing the maximum amount of utility to your money so that you are able to perform at the highest levels. To accomplish this, there are some things to look out for –
1. Runes – how many rune pages available with an account is important. It is important to ensure there are enough runes available to your preferred champion and play style. If you’re a lover of many champions, it could be worth purchasing accounts with several rune pages.
2. You must ensure that your account contains all champions available to maximize your play time and access to all other LoL features, including ARAM and ranking games. This page provides all champions from LoL.
3. The amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favourite champions a new look. Accounts with no skins are not recommended. The appearance of the character can impact how much you like the account. We have a complete list of services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) The amount of Influence Points (IP) LoL includes a micro-transaction feature in place which lets players buy exclusive costume, champions, and runes with real money. The greatest thing about the game? All items purchased will stay with you for a lifetime. The purchase of accounts that have large quantities of IP can help you save time and money in the long term.
5. The number of unranked wins – LoL offers the ranked mode where players face off to determine who is the best of the best. The other mode is known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes offer rewards like IP and rare skins to encourage regular gameplay. To ensure that you’re actively playing the game and not just trying it out, make sure your account has at a minimum one win that is unranked.
6. Account Privacy – if you prefer not to have your account’s information to be made public, choose an account that is private. This allows you to access the account’s email only. This is helpful if you are worried about giving your details to strangers because they’ll not have access to the account without knowing the password.
If you follow these simple actions, you’ll be sure to enjoy a wonderful LoL experience!
For more information, click buy league of legends account